This preparation can be used as pickle, side dish or to prepare sandwiches.
· Half kilogram meat (lamb/beef/chicken) cut into pieces
· One table spoon mustard seeds for making powder
· Half table spoon cumin
· Two table spoon ginger and garlic paste
· One table spoon red chilli powder(if you need spicy you may add more according to your taste)
· Half tea spoon turmeric powder
· Three to four table spoon cooking oil
· Two table spoon vinegar
· One tea spoon mustard seeds for seasoning
· Few curry leaves
· Salt to taste
· One table spoon sugar
· Fry the mustard and cumin seeds separately in a frying pan until it splatters and powder them.
· Heat the oil and mustard seeds. When they crackle, add curry leaves and ginger garlic paste and fry the ingredients till the mixture turns golden brown.
· Add meat pieces and cook on slow fire.
· Add powdered mustard and cumin, chilli and turmeric powder and stir fry.
· Add water little by little if needed and also add vinegar, sugar and salt and continue cooking till it is done.
· Allow the contents to cool and bottle and refrigerate.
It is very delicious to eat with chapati, bread or make a bread sandwitch. Pl note:If you desire to have it is a gravy form then,Cut one onion n fry in a oil before you add ginger garlic pase or any powders add 1, or 2 tomatoes .